Friday, February 4, 2011

Some Poetry to Describe My Thoughts at the Moment

After Thought
Just beyond my analization
I'm close to a realization.
But there isn't enough information
To prepare for modification,
Or my life of vindication.
There is no salvation
Or chance of purification
For a profusely sinning nation
That thrives on provacation
Or a drug induced vacation.

Children of Fear
Do not say a word, my children,
The world you know has run away.
Fate turned its back on you,
It decided that you must stay.
Welcome to your prison, children,
You will always smile here.
For eyes are always watching,
Preying on your fear.

The Chase
I am tortured in the dark,
With freedom just beyond the glass.
I can feel the end so near;
Executioners never remove their mask.
I can't escape this place,
A maze of constant fear.
I can say though, if I'm caught,
They'll make me disappear.

Palace of Bars
The palace of bars will forever keep you here.
You're used to it now and never shed tears.
The hopes and dreams of freedom dissipated with time.
You no longer desire to see the sun shine.

Who Wasn't God
Stop trying to walk on water,
Because it always ends the same.
While you're at the bottom drowning,
Everyone's forgetting your name.
Despite what you want to believe,
You can't turn water to wine.
You are no miracle worker.
There is no soul divine.
Don't forget that flawless angels,
Sometimes denounce their wings.
God will only save those,
Who call themselves a king.

Good and Evil
Through the ivy watch their eyes.
While one laughs, the other cries.
The Saint cried out, "They kill out of hate!"
The Sinner laughed, "They deserve their fate."
When good versus evil, they say good will win,
But without any good, there can only be sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment